Saturday, October 11, 2014

Travel from Annapolis to Myrtle Beach/ Huntington Beach State Park

.
We traveled from Annapolis MD to Myrtle Beach/Hunting Beach State Park SC. It was about 450 miles, the longest drive we have made during our trip. We started at 3AM and got here about 1PM

Tweety and us plan to enjoy this area for three days

We walked to the beach, on the way we saw this huge spider. It is bigger than it looks in the picture.

After looking at the spider the mosquitoes stared after me and I headed on to the beach.

The beach is real wide and clean, very nice beach.

This was the other direction on the beach.

There were small pools of water that were draining back out to the ocean and I wish I had Zack, Corbin and Tyler here to help make a damn to stop it. I was successful, but it pooled behind the damn and washed out my work. Oh, it is great to be a kid again.

Cute chick on the beach.

Our weather today was great.  We stowed the long jeans and jackets and opted for the beach attire.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment